Welcome to the Orchard View Food Service Department
Food Service Computer Software
The OV Food Service Department uses Meal Magic. You will need your student(s) ID number in order to create your own username and password to view account histories and perform deposits. Please call 231-760-1550 with any questions.
The website for this service is: www.sendmoneytoschool.com
You may apply for free and reduced meals on-line using this website: www.lunchapp.com
Overview of Chartwells Dining Services:
Chartwells School Dining Services brings fresh ideas and innovative concepts to school dining services. Chartwells currently manages over 550 public school districts. These districts range from one to hundreds of individual school locations. We serve approximately 2.5 million students in over 4,000 elementary, middle, and high schools across the country. Our customers include kindergarten through twelfth grade, school staff, administration, parents and community members. With over 8,000 associates, we are dedicated to providing our customers with the best school-dining program possible.
The Chartwells Promise:
Nourishing students is not only our business; it's our commitment to the communities we serve. Chartwells is a diverse family of dedicated food and nutrition specialists serving the academic community. We deliver customized solutions that benefit our partners through innovative programs.
Did you know Chartwells new Food and Nutrition Guidelines make it easier than ever for students to make healthy food and beverage choices at school?
Our new Guidelines:
- Provide more deeply colored, nutrient dense, and fiber rich fruits and vegetables, such as sweet potatoes, spinach, peaches, broccoli, and beans.
- Provide more whole grain foods, such as brown rice and whole wheat.
- Encourage lean proteins including vegetarian and plant based.
- Reduce unhealthy fats, sodium, and sugar.
- Include a la carte snacks and beverages that meet our strict Balanced Choices nutritional parameters.
- Continue Chartwells dedication to earth and community friendly practices by serving hormone free milk, poultry products without the routine use of antibiotics, sustainable seafood, cage free shell eggs, and locally grown produce.
For further information, contact our office.
Kayleigh Higgins, Director
35 S. Sheridan, Muskegon, MI 49442